Summary Regularly check whether the metal bracket of the solar panel array is corroded, and regularly paint the bracket with anti-corrosion treatment. The phalanx support should be well grounded.
1. Regular inspection of the photovoltaic power generation system should be in place. If it is found that the photovoltaic module has glass shattered, scorched backplane, and obvious color changes; there are bubbles in the photovoltaic module that form a communication channel with the edge of the module or any circuit; the wiring of the photovoltaic module If the box is deformed, twisted, cracked or burned, and the wiring is not in good contact, the photovoltaic module should be adjusted or replaced immediately.
2. Regularly check whether the metal bracket of the solar panel array is corroded, and regularly paint the bracket with anti-corrosion treatment. The phalanx support should be well grounded.
3. During use, the photovoltaic parameters and output power of the solar panels should be tested regularly (such as 1 to 2 months) to ensure the normal operation of the battery array.
4. During use, check the packaging and connection joints of solar photovoltaic modules regularly (such as 1 to 2 months). If there is water in the package, discoloration of the battery, loose joints, disconnection, corrosion, etc., repairs in time Or replace.
5. Keep the lighting surface of the solar panel clean. If there is dust, use a clean wire duster to clean it. If there is dirt that cannot be cleaned off, you can rinse it with clean water, and then use a clean cloth to wipe off the water. Do not clean with corrosive solvents or wipe with hard objects. Clean up in time when there is snow.