Summary The manufacturing process of epoxy solar panels is basically manual. The battery chip is pre-scratched with a laser scribing machine according to the required size. The manufacturing steps are as foll
The manufacturing process of epoxy solar panels is basically manual. The battery chip is pre-scratched with a laser scribing machine according to the required size. The manufacturing steps are as follows.
1. Weld the strip-shaped battery cells in series using positive and negative interconnection bars, and fix them on the printed circuit board with black double-sided adhesive.
2. Pass the positive and negative leads through the lead holes on the printed circuit board and solder the circuit copper foil on the back of the circuit board, and then place them one by one on the horizontal support and wait for the glue.
3. Mix the two-component epoxy resin glue at a ratio of 2: 1 (be careful not to mix too much at one time, otherwise you will not be able to use it once, it will become thick and unusable for more than ten minutes), and give each solar panel Pour an appropriate amount of glue on the surface (about 0.159 per square centimeter) to make it spread out naturally. The glue on the surface of the module should be even and full, and the glue should be filled in the place where the glue is too thin.
4. Put the glued components into a vacuum drying box and pump for 1min, then dry them at 70 ℃ for 30min or let them dry naturally for 24h in an indoor dust-free environment.
5. Eliminate the excess rubber particles around the solar panel, and wrap it with a thin film to prevent friction and damage to the surface finish and transparency. Hitting the packaging box is the finished product.